|모집부분||담당업무||자격요건 및 우대사항||채용인원|
|Marketing & Communication Manager||
This primarily leads developing and implementing strategies for marketing and communication to strengthen the company’s market presence in a growing MAXIMUS Korea. The person plays a key role in marketing communication, ESS marketing support such as self-referral activities and corporate & PR initiatives whilst marketing the company’s capabilities to enable the organization’s growth.
• Develop the marketing communication strategy and execution of all activities that drive awareness, engagement, and expansion into the key target audience.
• Work with agencies for landing page construction, website maintenance, video creation, and corporate promotional materials.
• Create the outplacement PR video to attract the retired executives by finding an adequate agency, planning the production, coordinating with the relevant team, and editing the film.
• Manage the corporate website to ensure all the links on the website are working, regularly updating content, and fixing any broken links.
• Build corporate visual assets to secure the company brand guidelines in line with the US creative service team.
• Plan the production of corporate promotional materials, write the contexts, and coordinate the design of materials such as calendar, diary, note, pouch etc.
• Track ROI for marketing advertisement such as key work advertisement on Naver portal site.
• Monitor corporate website and social media pages.
• Produce the ESS promotional video from the establishment of the video planning direction and finding the differentiated competencies.
• Establish a digital marketing plan to fully support business effectively.
• Visit ESS centers to find an opportunity of supporting ESS self-referral activities.
• Search for opportunities to amplify self-recruitment in connection with university job plus center, career development center near Maximus ESS center
• Promote self-recruitment activities through digital marketing activities link to the ESS landing page and Maximus Korea website
[Corporate Affairs & PR]
• Write the press release to create a favorable public image of the business including EAP, ESS, MOEL award, and MOU
• Take and edit the photo for press release, and take a video on the 2nd anniversary
• Create corporate newsletters for an internal communication in line with regional Corporate Affairs team
• Edit a corporate introduction presentation document
• Develop corporate messaging
• Develop corporate PR materials such as printed materials including brochure, leaflet etc
(Knowledge / Experience to perform duties)
• 5+ years of professional experience in marketing and communications
• Experience managing multiple projects and adhering to deadlines.
• Strong organizational, communication, and customer service skills.
• Exquisite communication and interpersonal skills
(Personal Attributes and Key skills)
• Strong presentation skills and ability to articulate priorities to cross-functional audiences
• High energy, creative, and entrepreneurial
• Fluent in English
• Proficient in MS Office
• Mandatory: None
• Bachelor’s degree (or equivalent) in marketing, advertising, or communications